Release dates will be vary by topic. These are readings to pair with textbooks already used in classrooms geared to students with disabilities. Comprehension questions
and relevant, scafolded activities.
- Volume 2: World History (Fall of Rome to Enlightenment)
- Volume 3: World History (Enlightenment to Imperialism)
- Volume 4: World History Role of Countries in Modern Era
- Volume 5: United States History (Colonialism to Reconstruction)
- Volume 6: United States History Modern Years (1900-2010)
- Volume 7: Physical and Life Science Topics
- Volume 8: Health
- Volume 9: PE topics
- Curriculum is being adapted in house. More information will be released as it becomes available.
- If you are a publisher interested in developing modified curriculum for sale bundled with your text book, please contact Renay H. Marquez.
- Our main focus is providing modified work right now in the following subject areas:
- English literature
- English Grammar
- US History (1600-1890)
- World History (6/7/8)
- Health topics
- United States Geography
- Physical Education
- Life Skills
If you are a school district or a department interested in the materials we have presented please contact Renay H.